Service we offer
One time consultation (15min)
This is an initial free of charge consultation service in order to evaluate the issue you are dealing with. All of our clients who visit for these consultations will receive detailed, personalised feedback based on findings and if desired, a comprehensive treatment program.
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Soft tissue techniques
- Taping of joints and injured tissues
- Dry needling
- Kinesio taping
- Ultrasound & Electrotherapy
- Low level laser therapy
- Exercise techniques for the prevention and rehabilitation of injury and chronic pain
- Biomechanical assessments of movement through Ultimate Injury Prevention Screening- UIPS has been developed by the company and uses scientific based assessment methods which include: Video analysis of the fundamental movement patterns, isometric manual muscle test using dynamometer, as well as variety of the postural and range of motions tests in order to evaluate potential dysfunctions
- Deep-Tissue Massage
- Instrument-Assisted Soft-Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger-Point Therapy
At USTP we deal with any sport related injuries. We also specialized in pre/post-surgical rehabilitation. We use the latest scientific based rehabilitation methods in order to bounce you back from injury as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Working in a professional environment with professional athletes we understand the relationship between therapy and strength and conditioning. Our programs are designed and tailored to the patient’s specific injury and can either be performed at home or under supervision at The USTP Rehabilitation Centre.